Last Activity:05-06-2013 1:13 PM
Likes Given: 3
2 Likes on 2 Posts
Posted in thread: First Lager on 03-27-2013 at 06:47 PM
I've got a healthy fermentation and a lengthy write up on my first lager brew...check it out
Posted in thread: Bacon Bourbon Ale Brew Day on 03-27-2013 at 03:15 PM
Just a small update of me kegging up this beer.
Posted in thread: Bacon Bourbon Ale Brew Day on 02-01-2013 at 08:12 PM
Do you have a barrel? Now I'm thinking I want to do your recipe with my maple bacon bourbon and
season it in my barrel.One of my classmate in seminary had the Unity Church in Metairie back
Posted in thread: Bacon Bourbon Ale Brew Day on 02-01-2013 at 07:48 PM
I didnt' but thats awesome
Posted in thread: Bacon Bourbon Ale Brew Day on 02-01-2013 at 07:44 PM
Here are some pics of my most recent brew day. I'm making a Bacon Bourbon Ale for a pork
competition in New Orleans. I decided to go with a sweet malty ale recipe to balance out the
salty smokiness of...
Posted in thread: BrewHardware Giveaway! on 09-28-2012 at 03:47 PM
This is me, entering
Posted in thread: Let's Hear It From The Louisiana Brewers on 03-22-2012 at 04:34 PM
Uptown New Orleans here
Posted in thread: HomeBrewTalk 2012 Big Giveaway on 02-13-2012 at 06:13 PM
I cant remember if I already replied, so put me in
Posted in thread: HomeBrewTalk 2012 Big Giveaway on 02-07-2012 at 01:24 PM
Posted in thread: Critters on 01-24-2012 at 03:15 PM
Well I tasted some of the wort after the boil and I haven't died yet so I think I'm goign to
keep going with it.
- Adding additional yeast before bottling
- any truth to the amarillo hop rumor (AB bought amarillo hop farm)
- Forgot to stir priming solution
- 2013's How many gal of homebrew in 2013
- The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread
- Hop Farms and Brewer, Orange County NY
- First Year Hops
- Theoretically, say a brewery wants to brew my beer…
- Who's smoking meat this weekend?
- milling with new mill. Does this look good?
- Questions on Campden tabs