- Posts 3
Last Activity:05-16-2013 1:55 PM
Posted in thread: Pressure cooker and beer on 01-22-2013 at 04:54 PM
There is a reference to a pressure cooker in this PPS, where it is used as a quick decoction
method. Might be a good device for decoction brewing?
Posted in thread: Kingston Ontario? on 11-14-2012 at 11:53 PM
Hi, I live close to the Kingston Centre, started brewing this year. Made 3 AG so far, dead guy
ale clone is my favourite! If anybody is interested in sharing brews and/or yeast, let's meet!
Posted in thread: Grolsch Bottle Storage on 07-13-2012 at 09:11 PM
In Holland, Grolsch swing tops are sold in plastic crates. There are 16 bottles in a crate. I
wish I could get those crates here in Canada.Look here for images
- Victory Summer Love
- Question about cops and for those who live in Association communities
- reduce duration of brewing?
- sight glass tube replacement
- Funny things you've overheard about beer
- Group Buy in Chicago #8
- Whirlpooling with Counterflow Chiller, Pump, and Tangential Inlet
- How to Use the Forum - How to do things!
- How and Why did my beer change styles?
- Hoegaarden Recipe Advise
- The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread