Last Activity:02-09-2013 10:09 AM
Posted in thread: Bottling Meads on 02-08-2013 at 04:32 PM
Good question..... I used orange blossom honey with blood oranges cinnamon sticks and vanilla.
I was thinking of a dry crisp finish. Suggestions?
Posted in thread: Bottling Meads on 02-08-2013 at 12:20 AM
Do I need to add corn sugar before I bottle my mead ?
Posted in thread: First time mead on 01-30-2013 at 07:09 PM
I was thinking of adding half of the blood oranges then when I rack Ill add the rest with other
spices. Or should I wait to add them at the rack or just add them all together for the first
- Aquarium temperature controller NEEDING HELP!!!
- How many taps do you have or
- Keep One, Drop One - Word Game
- Feedback requested on Chinook CDA
- guess this beer bottle
- 2013's How many gal of homebrew in 2013
- Dry Hopping in Fermenator
- The EPIC 5 year vertical tasting of BIGFOOT
- Homebrewing in public (Wisconsin)
- The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread
- Sediment in secondary fermenter