Last Activity:05-02-2006 6:48 AM
Posted in thread: uk beer ideas on 05-01-2006 at 06:19 AM
HiBeing new to brewing beer in the UK, are there any members that can recomend beer that would
be similar to Fullers ESB, Ringwood Old Thumper, Gales HSB or the king of beers Theakstones Old
Posted in thread: Fuller's London Porter on 04-30-2006 at 07:40 PM
Being born and living in London for many years , I regard Fullers as my best all round brewer,
if you can get it I highly recommend Fullers ESB bitter, smooth, strong very drinkable,
Posted in thread: timescales on 04-30-2006 at 07:20 PM
Spot on, I've just checked after 36hrs and It's foaming pretty good, thanks for the support.
Posted in thread: timescales on 04-30-2006 at 05:44 AM
:confused: Hi, After many years of drinking beer I thought it would be fun to brew my own,
having followed the instructions on how to brew, I mixed my extract with water, added yeast,
put plastic buck...
- What are you drinking now?
- Keg to ekeggle conversion pics
- The Great HBT Stogie Thread
- Activities everyone seems to enjoy... but you
- Cleveland Area Brewers
- ebay aquarium temp controller build
- AVB to high
- What came in the mail for you today?
- Had to move my sour and now the pellicle is mostly gone.
- Freezing off extra volume
- Canned samuel adams