Last Activity:08-17-2012 3:15 PM
1 Likes on 1 Posts
Posted in thread: Need help figuring out how grain is getting under my MLT false bottom on 08-13-2012 at 05:57 PM
I thought so too until I did a few different sized grins ranging from 0.027” to
0.40”. Last weekend I grinded at 0.040 on a 3 roller mill and same thing. To be honest it
seemed that less g...
Posted in thread: Need help figuring out how grain is getting under my MLT false bottom on 08-13-2012 at 05:04 PM
Hi there,I was wondering if you ever got that issue with grain getting through your false
bottom figured out? I have the same issue. I have a jaybird false bottom with no hole drilled
for the pickup t...
Posted in thread: Totally Confused About Residual Alkalinity on 08-03-2012 at 09:12 PM
Wow, I am facing the exact same problem you are. I sort of posted it right before you did; you
just did a better job of explaining it. When I get my PH of 5.55 I get a -75 RA. I can’t
find any i...
Posted in thread: Residual Alkalinity on 08-03-2012 at 06:33 PM
At what point is the residual alkalinity just too low and how does it affect the beer? The
adjustments required in order to get my ions and PH right put my RA at -66. I canít seem to
find any info add...
Posted in thread: Show us your Brew Haul on 07-13-2012 at 08:35 PM
Posted in thread: Show us your sculpture or brew rig on 04-18-2012 at 06:57 PM
Thanks. I enjoyed checking out your work. Like your logo too.
- Honey costs
- grr...not broken surface yet
- Big Pots, Big Burners 2: The Burninating
- Travelling in Denver, Boulder & Durango Area - Brewery Suggestions?
- 2013's How many gal of homebrew in 2013
- Is this a good thing?
- You know you're a home brewer when?
- How many gallons of BierMuncher's Centennial Blonde have been brewed?
- lesson learned: too much citra
- What are you drinking now?
- Taprite dual regulator, sanke coupler, misc stuff..