Last Activity:11-18-2012 9:21 AM
Posted in thread: Need recommendation on sanke d coupler, perlick or taprite? on 11-16-2012 at 06:49 AM
I already have a 525SS so saving money isn't necessarily a requirement in this scenario. Lets
pretend that this would be for a bar and maybe I wanted something of name brand in the
stainless steel var...
Posted in thread: Need recommendation on sanke d coupler, perlick or taprite? on 11-16-2012 at 04:44 AM
From what I can tell most hover around below the $50 range. I just cannot tell what brand is
better. I want quality and something that will last without problems. Any specific models that
could be rec...
- Free water testing!
- How's my Apricot IPA look?
- I didn't make a starter, so how many packs?
- What are you doing instead of brewing this weekend?
- Elgin Club - To all Elginites
- The Great HBT Stogie Thread
- Calling All Metal Fans
- Brutus Style Brewstand Build
- Making clearer beer
- Burner fail
- Summer Ale Secondary Add-ons