- Posts 2
Last Activity:02-05-2013 8:13 PM
Posted in thread: How much will additions in secondary affect my gravity? on 11-18-2011 at 03:38 PM
If you know the SG of any secondary fermentables (fruit, juice, etc) and its volume, you can
adjust your OG to reflect the addition with a simple formula:C1V1+C2V2=CtVt, where C is
concentration (in S...
Posted in thread: Kitchen Aid Stand Mixer Mill on 09-13-2011 at 05:04 PM
I've used my KA grain mill for several dozen all-grain batches and it works great, with a minor
alteration. The coarsest setting is still too fine for a brewer's needs. What you need to do is
turn it ...
- Clean finish
- Does anyone else do this?
- Imperial Bastard Stout
- Keep One, Drop One - Word Game
- Hopping techniques
- Can I add water to my fermenter after the first day?
- One food you have never had... but are curious
- Hello from Boston!
- Official Broken Hydrometer Count
- Show Us Your Label
- Making Traditional rice Wine. Cheap, Fun, and Different