Last Activity:05-22-2013 8:30 AM
Likes Given: 8
3 Likes on 2 Posts
Posted in thread: Do You Cook With Your Homebrew??? on 01-03-2013 at 11:26 PM
I'd love to see the beeramisu recipe. Sounds great.For woknblues, the Beeramisu recipe: used a
simple coffee stout instead of Guinness, but anything in that range such as a nice milk stout
or dry sto...
Posted in thread: Do You Cook With Your Homebrew??? on 01-02-2013 at 08:26 PM
My wife the chef made 'Beeramisu' for Christmas with my coffee stout. It was awesome, but then,
she also made her own ladyfinger cookies for it too....We use beer in just about everything
- What can I do with Mesquite Honey
- Fermentation temperature profile
- Smoking Malt (Results and Ideas)
- Belgian Blonde tastes like Trub
- My son made his first extract beer yesterday.
- Cracked my first brew!
- Wrong hops, hope for best
- Brew with smoked tobacco??
- Dorm Fridge Standalone Fermentation Chamber - Make/Model?
- Keep One, Drop One - Word Game
- (6) ball lock kegs for sale