Last Activity:07-10-2009 5:09 PM
Posted in thread: Hi there, from WA State on 07-10-2009 at 10:02 PM
I went to WWU also! Now living in Vermont, but want to move back to Bellingham ASAP!
Posted in thread: When to rack to secondary? on 07-07-2009 at 04:50 AM
So using the hydrometer is the way to go, huh?I have only a vague idea on how to use a
hydrometer. Here's what I think I'm supposed to do:(1) Take a reading after my boiled wort has
been chilled to so...
Posted in thread: When to rack to secondary? on 07-07-2009 at 12:19 AM
I'm in the middle of brewing my second batch. My first batch came out really great, although
slightly over-carbonated. I think I didn't let it ferment long enough (12 days). I didn't
transfer it to a ...
Posted in thread: Krausen Plugged my Airlock on 07-06-2009 at 06:02 AM
Shooter, what kind of trouble will that cause?
Posted in thread: Krausen Plugged my Airlock on 07-06-2009 at 03:31 AM
I boiled my new batch of Scotch Ale on Thursday evening, and then left for the weekend. When I
got home today after being away the whole weekend, I checked the beer and saw that the airlock
- Bee Cave Brewery Haus Pale Ale
- 3 tap Keezer Kegorater complete with 4 regulator setup
- Inline oxygenation thing from Morebeer vs. DIY
- BIAB temperature control
- Latest episode of Chop and Brew - growing hops at home
- Advice on a bet
- 2013's How many gal of homebrew in 2013
- IBU% of bittering hops in APA/IPA
- CO2 Supplier Needed, SW MN, SE SD.. Anyone Know??
- DC Metro Area Group Buy #3
- Gelatin went PLOP!