Last Activity:03-03-2013 1:26 PM
Posted in thread: 109qt Igloo Party Barrel as mash tun? on 12-14-2011 at 06:23 PM
don't quite remember, but don't think it was any more than others have listed in this thread
Posted in thread: 109qt Igloo Party Barrel as mash tun? on 12-13-2011 at 09:19 PM
smokinghole, Was at an Ollies in York this summer, and saw these, and thought about it also,
but don't need anything that big. The lids are almost a clear plastic, which appears to be be
very brittle ...
Posted in thread: Will This work? Electric Turkey Fryer from Wally World. on 11-17-2011 at 12:08 PM
over in the countertop brewery in the DIY forum, Oracle has posted up pictures of hist setup
Posted in thread: Will This work? Electric Turkey Fryer from Wally World. on 11-17-2011 at 12:06 PM
Over in the Countertop brewery in the DIY forum, Oracle has a picture of his setup
Posted in thread: Easy Stove-Top Pasteurizing - With Pics on 09-16-2010 at 12:15 AM
How about pasteurizing in the oven? Not sure if the oven would go low enough. Think you could
stack/stand the bottles in there and set it to preheat to 190. and once it hits 190, wait 10
minutes and y...
- Pirate Strong Ale
- How do you guys keep people from taking your good beer at parties?
- Hop Help
- Before SMaSH there is SHaME
- What does your HBT name mean?
- Bottle conditioning concerns.
- Stopping a hop bine from getting any longer
- Carboy bubbling please help
- Show us your Kegerator
- Strike temp with larger amount of grain.
- You know you're a home brewer when?