Last Activity:11-15-2012 5:58 PM
Posted in thread: First Time Hard Cider Recipe on 11-13-2012 at 09:48 PM
EC-1118 yeast, fermented around 72 degrees. I hear it fizzing away still, I'm doing a 4 gallon
run in a 5 gallon paint bucket. I thought this thing was going to be airtight as it has a
rubber gasket l...
Posted in thread: First Time Hard Cider Recipe on 11-13-2012 at 07:15 PM
Pretty quick question. Around 5pm on Sunday I put together a batch of cider according to a
recipe I found. I made sure the cider i used had no preservatives that would inhibit yeast
- The Great HBT Stogie Thread
- Calling All Metal Fans
- Any other recent/to be new Dads?
- Not Doing Secondary; What's Next Step?
- Avocado Mead Recipe?
- Very Hoppy American Pale Ale
- White House Honey Ale: 2nd Place, 2013 Chicago Cup
- Ginger Ale - Make it burn!
- Computer controlled single tier
- Ready to bottle most if not all & tasting notes from my first three sours
- What are you drinking now?