Last Activity:11-17-2011 10:38 AM
Posted in thread: Large Giveaway - Fermenter, Mash Paddles, Thermapen on 12-07-2010 at 05:06 PM
Username = G-City
Posted in thread: Help With Mead Recipe on 01-13-2010 at 04:05 PM
I made the mistake my first mead of bucketing to the 3 gallon line for my 3 gallon carboy, and
ended up with ridiculous oxygen exposure by the time it hit my carboy. I highly recommend
filling .5 gall...
Posted in thread: Howdy from North Chicago, IL on 11-20-2009 at 04:49 AM
Thanks guys,I am really looking forward to getting more into this hobby...i mean lifestyle
;)This looks like a really damn active place brimming with lots of good info so thanks again
and I am sure I ...
Posted in thread: Howdy from North Chicago, IL on 11-19-2009 at 12:43 AM
Figured I would introduce myself, I am originally from North Dakota, and started brewing as an
undergrad when I was attending NDSU in Fargo. I now am in grad school in North Chicago looking
to brew a ...
- How and Why did my beer change styles?
- When to add spices during boil to get the most flavor?
- Thoughts on using these 4 gallon water bottles
- Anyone ever brewed with Mustard Seed?
- Length of beer line
- Dehydrating yeast
- Can someone point me in the direction of a cheap keg setup?
- Male design defects; from hernia to bulbar
- Glass carboy vs. plastic bucket
- What I did for beer today
- noobie doing first brew