Last Activity:01-01-2013 10:42 AM
Posted in thread: Pasteurizing on 11-03-2012 at 09:45 PM
Small wine bottles for the still corked. Using swing tops for the carbed.Thanks,Scott
Posted in thread: Pasteurizing on 11-03-2012 at 07:41 PM
I will be bottling USMikes's hard cider this weekend. I want to do some still and some carbed.
I am going to pasteurize in the dishwasher. I would like to cork the still stuff and pasteurize
Posted in thread: How to stop a wine at a SG then backsweeten on 10-25-2012 at 10:51 PM
I am making an apple wine that I want to stop around 1.004 then backsweeten with concentrate. I
have added 5 Camden and 2.5 tsp sorbate. Then a day later another 2.5 tsp sorbate. This is a 5
Posted in thread: Caramel Apple Hard Cider on 10-20-2012 at 06:15 PM
I started a batch last weekend using Mike's recipe but used a wine yeast. When the Sg got to
1.006 I racked onto 5 campden and 2.5 tsp P. Sorbate. Stirred well and degassed. The next day
the airlock w...
- Keep One, Drop One - Word Game
- Worst chiller.
- The Great HBT Stogie Thread
- Are there any small breweries that use extracts instead of all grain?
- Extra pack of Roselare
- 1 gallon of wine question
- Mold or yeast
- BeerSmith - Partial Boil Extract IBUs
- Flavor almost all settled out?
- Making beer darker without adding taste.
- 2013 NHC in Philly! Who's going?