Last Activity:09-19-2012 11:08 PM
Posted in thread: What do I do with new rhizomes in September? on 09-20-2012 at 04:08 AM
Thanks for the replies. I think I'm going to put them in pots and keep them in my basement for
the winter. Should stay about the right temperature, and that'll give me time to figure out
Posted in thread: What do I do with new rhizomes in September? on 09-18-2012 at 05:02 AM
A friend of mine is moving and asked me if I wanted some free rhizomes from his Sterling and
Centennial plants. I said yes without even thinking about it, of course. Now I'm wondering what
to do with ...
Posted in thread: Heating and cooling fermenter on 12-04-2011 at 10:04 PM
Sam - the lid of the keezer was raised with 2x6's so it could go through that without
compromising the freezer walls.Barhoc11 - I'd thought of that but there hasn't been much for
deep freezes on Craig...
Posted in thread: Heating and cooling fermenter on 12-04-2011 at 07:06 PM
The guys I brew with and I are going to be building a fermenting chamber, and since we're in
Minnesota and it's going to be in a garage we need it to be able to heat in the winter and and
cool in the ...
- noobie doing first brew
- hydrometer free brewing?
- Mashing cornstarch and 6-Row
- Ballast points sculpin IPA
- 3 tap, 4 keg, serving fridge and ball lock kegs
- Hello from India
- Thoughts on using a 55 gallon water storage drum?
- Want to make some sour beer? Join my wine-barrel project in the Portland area.
- Yeast treatment
- EBay fish tank controller build using Wal-mart parts
- Cooling wort with lid on and DMS