- Posts 1
Last Activity:02-28-2012 7:10 AM
Posted in thread: "Big Red" Kamado Kooker at Menards on 02-28-2012 at 01:57 AM
Question: Is it not unusual for the Big Red Kamado to take 2+ hours to cool to 200 degrees from
450? I seasoned the grill and after closing the dampers, it took about that long for the grill
to cool e...
- chocolate rye stout (partial mash)
- How do you guys keep people from taking your good beer at parties?
- Tofu in beer?
- Summer Beer Recipe
- Mini mash 90 min IPA recipe dry hop question
- Slits distance and depth on a manifold
- Strong Saison critique
- Is this ok? :/
- my hydrometer and refractometer disagree
- Idiot proof wine
- Slang explained please