- Posts 2
Last Activity:01-22-2013 9:04 AM
Likes Given: 1
Posted in thread: Apple-Plum Sparkling Cider on 01-21-2013 at 02:24 PM
Nice job on the plum cider... since I basically made the same thing yesterday, but using
blueberry and pomegranite with my cider. Here's the question. I used Cote de Blanc (1 pkt), and
rather than hyd...
Posted in thread: Kegging root beer on 07-05-2011 at 08:36 PM
Thanks for the idea... I went directly to Grainger and ordered the insert! I've got the same
foaming problems with rootbeer and your solution looks promising! Thanks.
- Paulasaurus's Hops Garden
- Brewing with Honey
- 2013's How many gal of homebrew in 2013
- Is my muscadine wine ready yet?
- Indie Music Lovers?
- Magic Hat #9
- First brew ever came out great!
- How do you brew when lagering
- Brew streak!
- CO2 Supplier Needed, SW MN, SE SD.. Anyone Know??
- last few brews have tasted thin - question