Last Activity:11-08-2005 7:53 PM
Posted in thread: Notice on: "A Cheap Wort Cooling Pump" on 10-14-2005 at 03:07 AM
On 10-07-05 I told anyone interested about the $9 garden hose type water pump that will run
off your drill motor for transfering your cooling water through your 3/8" copper cooling coil.
Posted in thread: A cheap wort cooling pump ! on 10-07-2005 at 01:48 AM
Don't have the bucks for a cold water pump for cooling your wort?? :( Well never fear. If your
a beginner or just can't eliminate groceries for the little woman, go to HomeDepot,Lowes etc.
and buy a p...
- Help with RIMS controller
- What are your "can't live without" equipment items?
- Activities everyone seems to enjoy... but you
- costco apple juice price
- The apartment brewery
- Better Bottle quantity estimation/rules of thumb
- Things about your co-workers that annoy you
- BJCP Category Quandry
- Howdy from Pa. Noob going to All Grain
- best techniques for a West Coast style ipa
- Pipeline Problem!