Last Activity:10-21-2007 12:03 PM
Posted in thread: anyone ever made sake? on 10-12-2007 at 09:41 PM
i have never tryed making saki or rice wine but i do have a recipe for it. i am not impressed
with the book i got it out of so use it at your own risk and it would be wise to compare it to
Posted in thread: help save my mead on 09-24-2007 at 01:44 PM
just an update. i did add some potasium carbonate and then a couple days later add some yeast
nutrient it started to bubble lightly and i added just a little more nutient. then it realy got
going and ...
Posted in thread: help save my mead on 09-14-2007 at 03:25 AM
Ok this is my recipe it was a recipe for one gallon i multiplied everything but the yeast by 5
and this is what i came up with. 16 1/2 lbs honey, 4 gallons 1 Quart 1pint water, 6 table and 1
Posted in thread: help save my mead on 09-09-2007 at 02:42 PM
yes i did use yeast energizer. it has been fermenting for about three weeks. i uses 16 pounds
of honey. i done used my last packet of yeast and cant remember what it was called i know it
came in a gre...
Posted in thread: help save my mead on 09-08-2007 at 04:07 PM
this is my first time brewing mead and it has stopped fermenting twice. my must is still in the
primary my instuctions say not to rack it into the secondary until s.g. reads1.030. mine is
- What's a good cleaner for Clean-In-Place
- Sugars lost during the boil
- Should I quit my brewing job?
- Slight Smokey flavor, Base malt?
- skeeterpee + mold = ???
- Name my problem: First Year Hops, stunted growth
- What are ya'll brewin?
- Apple Wine is Sour and Bitter???
- Electric Control Panel (2nd time planning)
- Best way to calibrate my refractometer (and hydrometer?)
- Peanut Butter seems popular now ...