Last Activity:01-21-2012 10:15 PM
Posted in thread: new person from ohio on 03-02-2011 at 08:51 PM
Been a long time reader but havent started brewing yet because of money and time.
Posted in thread: Good Rochester Brewery? on 12-10-2009 at 09:21 PM
I would throw my vote in for visiting custom brewcrafters. My girlfriend is from the area and
any time her mom comes to visit us in Ohio she brings beer. Its very hard to get that type of
- Home brewing in Japan
- New 100 Rhizome hop farm
- 2013's How many gal of homebrew in 2013
- E-stop on low voltage negative
- BM's Centennial Blonde -> Strawberry Blonde
- HLT rust on anode and element bases
- Mash Tun is cracked, now what?
- Chest Freezer for Fermenting and Keg Cooling?
- Electronic music
- What are you drinking now?
- Meat is not a protein source