Last Activity:01-03-2013 7:24 PM
Posted in thread: Brew strictly for soil ammending? on 01-04-2013 at 12:24 AM
It is possible that beer does not do much or is not worthwhile enough to put much effort into.
I am just experimenting with different things with the garden. I do make compost, but I never
seem to hav...
Posted in thread: Brew strictly for soil ammending? on 01-03-2013 at 02:41 PM
Hello all, and thank you for your responses and suggestions.Indeed, It may be a bit absurd to
go through the trouble of brewing a batch of something similar to beer for use in the garden
when there ar...
Posted in thread: Brew strictly for soil ammending? on 01-02-2013 at 02:01 PM
Hello all,I have been reading about beer being used to benefit the soil in gardens and activate
compost piles. While this may be a sin to some beer enthusiasts, I was hoping that someone
would pass on...
- Anyone haerd of these new Yeasts from Mangrove Jack's (New Zealand)
- Founders All Day IPA
- .05 Blood Alcohol Limit for Driving?
- Must fight the urge to be a beer snob....
- Wyeast 3711 appreciation thread
- Your first time. (if you can remember.)
- BeerSmith 2.1 Sale
- Wayyyy past Expired dry yeast: Toss it or pitch it?
- Where did it go wrong ?
- Man, I love Apfelwein
- Pipeline Problem!