- Posts 3
Last Activity:05-28-2007 9:38 PM
Posted in thread: What is this homebrew called? on 05-28-2007 at 08:23 PM
Okey.. Thanks a lot people.. Make sure the jug is in a warm place where it will not be
disturbed What temperature should it be at least? And about how strong will this stuff be? (The
one made without ...
Posted in thread: What is this homebrew called? on 05-28-2007 at 07:52 PM
yes it will make you blind. :rolleyes:No but seriously. I have read about people who have gone
blind after drinking their own homebrew.. This isn't possible with this?
Posted in thread: What is this homebrew called? on 05-28-2007 at 07:06 PM
of all; is this possibly true and possible to make? I am thinking about the "sugar wine" at
the end of the article. And does it have another name than "sugar wine"? Also, can an failed
attempt of th...
- Plate Chiller - possibly stupid question.
- 2011 1st Place HBT- Light lager- Augustiner Lagerbier Hell
- Heady Topper- Can you clone it?
- Craft Beer MAW
- Labeled Fermenters
- First go at buying used kegs, how'd I do?
- Brutus Style Brewstand Build
- What are you drinking now?
- Any experience with T-58 yeast?
- Building on a basic APA
- Cheap gift cider