Last Activity:12-23-2008 3:34 PM
Posted in thread: Pitching yeast on 02-13-2008 at 07:35 PM
Great! Cant wait to brew my second batch next week, an Oatmeal Stout.
Posted in thread: Pitching yeast on 02-13-2008 at 07:07 PM
Yesterday, I made my brewed my first beer (a blonde ale), followed the directions exactly, and
pitched my starter. When I pitched my starter I poured the slurry around in circles spreading
it over the...
Posted in thread: Secondary question on 02-04-2008 at 08:33 PM
Thank you very much for the quick responses. I love this site, such a wealth of information.
Posted in thread: Secondary question on 02-04-2008 at 06:53 PM
I have read that a plastic better bottle may not be the best choice to use for secondary due to
oxygen permeability. However, I do not like the idea of how fragile a glass carboy can be. Does
- No lace - why?
- Funny things you've overheard about beer
- What do you think? Nitrogen or something otgher than NPK?
- Group Buy in Chicago #8
- n00b PLEASE HELP!
- The Great HBT Stogie Thread
- 2013 Hop garden photo thread
- Coopers English Bitter - 0.011 - Is it ready?
- Lateral bines
- Water Temperature and InMalt Temperature Differs
- What are your "can't live without" equipment items?