- Posts 3
Last Activity:08-15-2012 3:35 PM
Posted in thread: Ten Fidy Clone on 10-23-2012 at 12:45 AM
Thanks for the recipe!I brewed this yesterday with a slight variation - my local spot didn't
have the British Crystal, so I used Caramel malt instead - seemed a logical replacement.Unreal
how light th...
Posted in thread: Maiden Brew - Irish Stout on 08-15-2012 at 12:35 PM
I just stumbled acrros this thread - that chiller is a baddass monster, love to see more shots
of it.I just brewed my first all grain batch and had a helluva time getting down to temp with
Posted in thread: Russian Imperial Stout (2011 HBT Competition Category Winner) on 08-13-2012 at 01:03 PM
I brewed this recipe Saturday - my first ever all grain brew. Talk about diving right in. I
bought a used three tier brew sculpture from a local guy, 3 10 gallon stainless kettles each
with their own ...
- Tall boy kettles
- Blichmann boilermaker and plate chiller
- What are you drinking now?
- Second attempt pumpkin ale
- Best stir plate for the money?
- Beerlosiphy of the day
- Help me design my hop schedule?
- Looking for SMaSh Advice
- Help with Strawberry Pizzaz
- You know you're a home brewer when?
- Can someone smoking in the same room of fermentation cause problems or stop fermentat