Last Activity:11-02-2012 3:34 PM
Likes Given: 1
Posted in thread: Cracked Coriander? on 10-19-2012 at 07:30 PM
Has anyone ever tried to pan roast the corriander seeds before use?
Posted in thread: Long time listener First time caller on 09-07-2012 at 11:54 PM
My Name is Evan, My girlfriend bought us a brew kit as a sort of housewarming gift for our new
house and we brewed up a real nice IPA from DME and recipe givin to us by the HomeBrew supply.
The first ...
- How clean is enough?
- Hopless beer
- Yeast nutrient
- Am I killing my efficiency...
- Dead yeast and "gloppy" substance in the bottom of bottle?
- Activities everyone seems to enjoy... but you
- What's the worst craft brew (commercial) you've had?
- 2278 lager starter, 40 hours later
- Whats the biggest bonehead mistake youve made while brewing?
- Arduino + Love TS
- Meat is not a protein source