Last Activity:03-18-2013 9:27 PM
Likes Given: 2
1 Likes on 1 Posts
Posted in thread: Hello from the Valley of the Sun on 02-08-2013 at 02:09 AM
Thanks for your service and welcome to another valley brewer.
Posted in thread: Show us your sculpture or brew rig on 10-03-2012 at 02:13 AM
BTW thanks to everyone that posted up in this thread. I stole little bits from all the stands I
liked and and going to use alot of them in the final product.
Posted in thread: Show us your sculpture or brew rig on 10-03-2012 at 02:10 AM
The stand isn't stainless. Just the burner shields are. Its just standard 16 gauge 2 inch
square stock. I am sure this is the nicest this thing will ever look.
Posted in thread: Show us your sculpture or brew rig on 10-02-2012 at 03:42 AM
I am still working on mine and planned on doing a build thread after i got a bit further on
with it.. But here are some pics.Starting to go up. to clean up some of the welds. and
casters on. shield...
Posted in thread: Concrete Counter Top Keezer on 10-02-2012 at 02:59 AM
Your counter tops looks awesome.
When in darkness... when in doubt... run in circles... scream and shout!
- Yeast Calculators and Final Gravity
- West Sixth start up brewery being sued by Magic Hat parent company over logo
- RIP - Ray Manzarek
- What are you drinking now?
- How do you guys keep people from taking your good beer at parties?
- Brooklyn Brew Shop Everyday IPA Kit Tips
- Brutus Style Brewstand Build
- Last call on rhizomes
- The [Horribly Unpopular] Soccer Thread
- .05 Blood Alcohol Limit for Driving?
- 2011 1st Place HBT- Light lager- Augustiner Lagerbier Hell