EricK The Red
Last Activity:07-18-2009 10:54 PM
Posted in thread: What is the longest that you've left a batch in the secondary? on 08-08-2008 at 02:37 AM
I left an IPA in secondary for 14 months and it turned out great! I didn't add yeast at
bottling time either.
Posted in thread: This whole BrewPub things? on 08-05-2008 at 02:19 AM
I'm pretty happy that Vermont Pub & Brewery and The Alchemist are in existence :D+1That's why I
cross the lake!!!
Primary 1: Cheesefood's Vanilla Carmel Cream Ale
Primary 2: EdWort's Apfelwein w/Montrachet
Primary 3: EdWort's Apfelwein w/Nottingham
Kegged & Conditioning: Northern Brewer ESB
On tap: I.P.A. (BB Kit)
Bottled & aging: American Nut Brown Ale
On deck: Fat Tyre Clone, Irish Red & More IPA!
"Beer is a vegetable"
- Super Simple 15G Plastic Conical
- Stainless Steel Bottles?
- Black Rock Pilsner Cloudy
- does cider have a stronger fermenting smell than other brews?
- Missed my numbers, how will this affect the final beer?
- Your HomeBrew Website
- Help with Schematics for Herms electric BCS 460 2 element brewing system
- Beer storage
- Kind of a coffin build
- Need help with a habanero ale
- How do you guys keep people from taking your good beer at parties?