- Posts 4
Last Activity:04-20-2013 6:36 PM
Posted in thread: Lemon-Lime Hefe Weizen on 09-26-2012 at 12:57 AM
Correction... just looked at my notes again. My gravity reading was 1.008 9 days after adding
the limeade (Day 12). It was 1.002 when bottled (Day 22). I slowly released CO2 out of the
chilled bottle ...
Posted in thread: Lemon-Lime Hefe Weizen on 09-25-2012 at 06:13 PM
Here is the deal.... brew day normal. SG 1.046. Pitched (Hefe IV) yeast at roughly 70 degrees.
Great airlock activity for about 2.5 days after about a 12 hour delayed start from pitch time.
Posted in thread: Thunderstruck Pumpkin Ale (AG and Extract versions) on 09-07-2012 at 12:49 AM
Any thoughts on the proper carb vol using corn sugar? I still bottle and wanted to get some
feedback on carbonation. Thanks in advance.
Posted in thread: Lemon-Lime Hefe Weizen on 08-22-2012 at 07:11 PM
Has anyone used a Wyeast 3944 belgian wit strain versus the recommended Hefe IV yeast? I have a
yeast cake that is about to open up. Any thoughts? Can I pour my wort directly onto the yeast
cake or wi...
- I have not sanitized any thing for the last 4 months!!!
- DIY Keezer Build
- StainlessBrewing.com Summer Giveaway!
- Any Homebrew Clubs that Brew together?
- 1- and 5-micron filters
- Rock Salt & Immersion Chiller
- Mash Thickness and Step Infusions
- Pellicle Photo Collection
- AHA Sactioned Event Coming to Utah!!
- Looking for some suggestions for a Scottish ale.