Last Activity:07-24-2006 9:44 AM
Posted in thread: Red Mead or Metheglin Wine on 07-24-2006 at 10:26 AM
Red Mead, or Metheglin WineTake of cold water 17 galls., red currants 6 qts., black currants 2
qts. Ferment. Mix, honey 25 lbs. beet root sliced 1 lb., red tartar in fine powder 4 oz. Add
cinnamon in ...
Posted in thread: Cherry Wine on 07-24-2006 at 10:22 AM
Hi All,Emma here, Author and Webmaster of Wine Making EBook at Cherry Wine Recipe as
follows:Take of soft cold water, 10 galls., cherries, 10 galls. Ferment. Mix raw sugar, 30
lbs., red tartar, in f...
Posted in thread: Beer Recipes Galore on 07-24-2006 at 10:17 AM
Hi All,Just want to tell you of the Traditional Beer Recipes that I have compiled in my Wine
Making and Beer Brewing EBook.Here is the link: for nowEmma, Ireland
- Dry Extract boiling time for All Extract
- The [very cool] doctor who thread
- Good video on welding sanitary stainless
- The BEST Mac And Cheese (Warning: Advanced Recipe)
- First Year Hop Growers
- Heady Topper for Dark Lord & Other FFF
- Poor mans all grain
- What are these flakes in my boil?
- Wolves in sheep's clothing (non-craft breweries)
- Spring Saison
- Raging Red Irish Red Ale