Last Activity:04-29-2013 7:59 PM
Posted in thread: Irish Stout issues? on 01-14-2013 at 03:53 PM
looks fine to me. Let it go. When the foam subsides put the air lock back on and let it sit for
a bit.Thanks for responding! I think/hope everything is under control now. It's calmed down. I
just had ...
Posted in thread: Irish Stout issues? on 01-11-2013 at 04:08 PM
Hey guys! Newb here. This is my first batch so I'm extra anxious.To start off, I'll just say I
thought I cleaned and sanitized everything correctly. I used star-san on everything, etc. (I
think) I als...
- So who's brewing this weekend?
- So, I looked at my morebeer.com order history...
- When to add honey to Blonde.
- .05 Blood Alcohol Limit for Driving?
- Cheaper Chugger
- Goose Island Matilda dregs
- The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread
- Group Buy in Chicago #8
- Not Doing Secondary; What's Next Step?
- Getting out.
- Adding Maltodextrin post fermentation