Last Activity:02-04-2013 5:28 PM
Posted in thread: Dealing with over carbonation in bottles on 02-25-2009 at 02:07 AM
I'm probably not the right person to answer this as I am new to brewing.
Posted in thread: Dealing with over carbonation in bottles on 02-25-2009 at 12:33 AM
Thanks hopsoda. After practically blowing one up all over my kitchen, I am more trying to avoid
that again than I am trying to save the contents... So putting them in the freezer will cause
Posted in thread: Dealing with over carbonation in bottles on 02-25-2009 at 12:24 AM
I just brewed a batch of beer and, in an attempt to make things easy, i bottled in cleaned,
sanitized Grolsch pop-pop bottles. The only problem is they are over carbonated (probably due
- When to add spices during boil to get the most flavor?
- Cal Clone -- By the worlds least handy man
- Getting out.
- How many times have you.....
- Spotted Cow Extract Clone Help / Challenge...Will Donate $25 to HomeBrewTalk
- 2013 Hop garden photo thread
- Samuel Smiths Old Brewery Pale Ale Recipe Request
- Problem with Auber SYL-2352 PID controller.
- What are you drinking now?
- Peach Cider SNAFU
- 2013's How many gal of homebrew in 2013