Last Activity:05-20-2013 4:12 PM
Posted in thread: Clumpy head? on 11-02-2012 at 10:27 PM
I brewed an oktoberfest. Everything went fine during the brew session. I'm drinking it now and
noticed the head pours great then falls into this weird coagulated-cottage cheese look that
I've never se...
Posted in thread: Will these ssr's work? on 05-21-2010 at 04:50 AM
For a 240V operation, I wouldn't bother with the extra SSR. SSR's can fail either open or shut,
depending on how they are designed. I would just use one SSR to switch one leg. A heating load
is just a...
Posted in thread: Heating element placement on 05-17-2010 at 11:44 PM
Just to chime in here..... When you mount the heating element horizontal, as it should be, the
convection currents will recirculate the water/wort on its own.. I don't see the need for a
- The Great HBT Stogie Thread
- Quick keezer question
- 1-Gallon Brewers UNITE!
- So who here can help a guy with beer algebra?
- West Sixth start up brewery being sued by Magic Hat parent company over logo
- Whirlfloc Experiment
- New Activity in Secondary
- cheese cloth
- What are you doing instead of brewing this weekend?
- Heady Topper- Can you clone it?
- Clear beer into fermentor with plate chiller?