- Posts 3
Last Activity:02-05-2013 9:15 PM
Posted in thread: Did not "start" the yeast on 03-08-2012 at 12:44 AM
Even with liquid yeast you may have been fine. Since you didn't list your OG, no one could know
if a vial of liquid yeast would have resulted in underpitching. If your OG is under 1.050,
there's no ne...
Posted in thread: Belgian Pale Ale yeast substitute on 02-27-2012 at 11:00 PM
I used the Wyeast Schelde in my Belgian Pale Ale this winter and it got me 3rd place in its
category at the War of the Worts here on the east coast. It fermented a little cool (around
63F) but there w...
Posted in thread: BierMunchers Cream of 3 crops - Yeast?? on 02-26-2012 at 11:06 PM
US-05 is strictly an ale yeast. I use WL080, which is their Cream Ale blend. It is a blend of
lager and ale yeasts, which will give the beer more of a Cream Ale character. It works great.
- Yeast mishap
- Is kegging a Belgian frowned upon?
- Mistakes. Read one, leave one.
- Our first all electric unit
- My insane 25 Gal, 100 Percent Hard Plumbed Tri-Clover, Automated Tippy Build
- Can someone point me in the direction of a cheap keg setup?
- So, I looked at my morebeer.com order history...
- Divorce Sale: Great start to a Brutus 10
- Local Pro-Am victory!
- Scottish Export Critique