Last Activity:02-21-2009 8:49 PM
Posted in thread: Why does my hard apple cider taste like lemonade? on 02-21-2009 at 04:26 AM
yea oops typo 1.060...and my condo is allways 25 degrees celcius so it is warm. so its not a
total waste just gotta wait it out now?and the amount of lemon juice that went in was like 2 oz
Posted in thread: Why does my hard apple cider taste like lemonade? on 02-21-2009 at 03:50 AM
so i tried to make hard apple cider this is what i used10 gallons of 100% pure apple juice
(motts)10 cinnamen sticks1 lemon freshly squeezed 1.75 kg dextrose10g of wine yeastand a few
teaspoons of yea...
when the water hits the rock....the water flows around the rock
- StainlessBrewing.com Summer Giveaway!
- (MN) WTS - Blichmann Beer Gun and Counter Pressure Filler
- Critique? How would you classify this? IIAA?
- home brewer laws
- How much grain do you have in stock?
- What are ya'll brewin?
- What are you drinking now?
- Dry yeast starter?
- Stone Enjoy By 07/04 & RuinTen
- screw ups
- Was a bitter tirned ipa-ish