Last Activity:07-19-2012 4:58 PM
Posted in thread: 2011 white muscadine video recipe on 08-23-2011 at 05:38 AM
Nice video, Toddrod. Yeah, I'm here in Deep East Texas and we are in a bad drought as well. I
did manage to pick about 18lbs of wild muscadines from the tree line. I've already made some
jam but the r...
Posted in thread: Using bleach to sanitize on 08-11-2011 at 03:32 AM
A mix of 1oz of vinegar to 5 gallons of water, mix well, add 1oz of bleach,mix well again. You
now have a no rinse sanitizer.Search "bleach and vinegar" and you will have your questions and
Posted in thread: Using bleach to sanitize on 08-11-2011 at 03:11 AM
As a sanitizer, the label on a Chlorox jug suggests 1 tablespoon per gallon. I wouldn't use
bleach on stainless equipment...Bad juju...Cheers!Thanks, I didn't even think to look. :drunk:I
assume it's ...
Posted in thread: Using bleach to sanitize on 08-11-2011 at 02:45 AM
Well dang... I was going to start a mead tomorrow but I have noticed that I'm out of
sanitizer.I've never used bleach and was wondering what ratio I should use to clean my
equipment?Any pro tips?
- winter/holiday beer
- My first recipe: pineapple wheat
- Canned samuel adams
- West Sixth start up brewery being sued by Magic Hat parent company over logo
- PVC pipe glue for bucket repair?
- How did you find us?
- Can I add water to my fermenter after the first day?
- 45-minute mash not enough for conversion at 156F?
- So who's brewing this weekend?
- Time to bottle?
- Advice Needed: Bottle Bombs