Last Activity:03-03-2011 8:05 AM
Posted in thread: No bubbles?! on 02-21-2011 at 02:34 PM
In the time it takes me to go through all the stickies, my beer could be dying a horrible,
unbubbly death! Just looking for some direction. Thanks.
Posted in thread: No bubbles?! on 02-21-2011 at 02:15 PM
Heyo :)I'm a newbie here. I have a new batch 12 hours now and no bubbles! I'm panicking. I used
a liquid yeast that I have never used in the past (well, the three times I've done this
before... ). Say...
- Lots of dispersed break material despite whirlpool efforts
- Keg problems
- Making Traditional Sake! The difference between it and Rice wine.
- ebay aquarium temp controller build
- The [Horribly Unpopular] Soccer Thread
- For sale: 20 gallon, 100amp electric brewery
- Dry hopped 10 days vs. 2 months experiment
- What are you drinking now?
- Keep One, Drop One - Word Game
- Anyone used Midwest's Maris Otter Extract before?
- Yeast alcohol production vs. reproduction