Last Activity:02-12-2013 8:15 AM
Posted in thread: Midwest Supply Pumpkin Ale on 10-04-2012 at 06:25 PM
I selected the premium dry yeast, it doesn't tell me details, I will have the kit tomorrow and
will let you know. As far as the pumpkin, I was just going to get canned pumpkin, not fresh. My
wife is a...
Posted in thread: Midwest Supply Pumpkin Ale on 10-03-2012 at 01:52 PM
I am a new brewer, I have Brewers Best American Light in bottles ready to move to the fridge
this weekend and Brewers Best Wiezenbier in Primary. I am brewing the Midwest Supply Pumpkin
Ale this weeke...
- The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread
- Kansas City, MO Water Profile help
- Got a pound of citra and a pounc of falconers flight now what
- What are you drinking now?
- Apple Wine is Sour and Bitter???
- I drink the yeasties
- fellow bottlers
- Should I quit my brewing job?
- What pressure should I leave carbonated beer?
- StainlessBrewing.com Summer Giveaway!
- skeeterpee + mold = ???