Last Activity:02-02-2013 12:59 PM
Posted in thread: my cigar city for some three floyds on 12-21-2012 at 09:45 PM
A sixer of Jai Alai would be perfect. I only have a sixer of Zombie Dust and plan on keeping
three. I could throw in some tasty local brew (I live in Lexigton, Ky)
Posted in thread: ISO: Heady Topper, Pliny on 12-21-2012 at 08:03 PM
ISO: Heady Topper, PlinyFT: Most MidWest brews
Posted in thread: FT: Three Floyd's Zombie Dust on 12-21-2012 at 07:56 PM
Cigar City Jai Alai IPASmuttynose IPA "Finest Kind"
Posted in thread: FT: Three Floyd's Zombie Dust on 12-21-2012 at 07:51 PM
FT: Three Floyd's Zombie DustISO: Pliny, Cigar City, Smuttynose
Posted in thread: my cigar city for some three floyds on 12-21-2012 at 07:49 PM
I currently have Three Floyd's Zombie Dust. Would love to get some Cigar City Jai Alai.I'm also
able to get the following:Three Floyds Arctic Panzer WolfThree Floyds BehemothThree Floyds
Posted in thread: Cigar City for trade on 12-21-2012 at 07:47 PM
I have Three Floyd's Zombie Dust FT. Interested in anything Cigar City.
- Craft Beer MAW
- Any use this burner set up?
- Red Chair NWPA: Round 1
- Lemon zest
- Coopers English Bitter - 0.011 - Is it ready?
- Anyone haerd of these new Yeasts from Mangrove Jack's (New Zealand)
- Activities everyone seems to enjoy... but you
- Brewing in Enumclaw
- What are you drinking now?
- Sour mashing and a berliner weisse
- What would you say about my water?