- Posts 5
Last Activity:09-07-2012 1:06 PM
Posted in thread: help with an ingredient on 02-22-2012 at 03:39 AM
Potassium metasulfite and sorbate. They don't actually "kill" either, just inhibit
reproduction, and bring fermentation to a near stop.
Posted in thread: How many gallons of homebrew in 2011? on 12-29-2011 at 05:47 AM
46867 + 5 gallon skeeter pee + 4 gallon cider.46876 currently.
Posted in thread: How many gallons of Skeeter Pee have been made. on 12-26-2011 at 06:32 AM
814 + my 5 = 819 Gallons of urine....I mean "pee".
Posted in thread: Brewery names--what's your story? on 12-26-2011 at 06:23 AM
Only just getting into it, but going with "Sketchy Brewing" currently. Plenty of good
opportunities for good taglines. "Sketchy at the best of times."......"Sketch-tactularly /
tastically hand crafted...
Posted in thread: Marking your carboy on 12-22-2011 at 08:54 AM
What would work even better than masking tape or wax is a liquid mask designed for painting
models/rc shells. "Bob Daveli's" works awesome. Paint it on in 3 or so medium thick layers,
drying in betwee...
- Stir Plate Wiring Help
- Must fight the urge to be a beer snob....
- StirStarter Deal on Homebrewfinds.com
- What are you drinking now?
- Topping off during fermentation?
- Hello from Middleburg, FL
- Priming question
- How do i adjust srm as efficiency goes up?
- thinking about getting a BICYCLE
- 23 gallon batch. 1 liter wyeast pack questions
- Wedding beer stockpile