Last Activity:12-20-2007 11:00 PM
Posted in thread: First Blowout on 12-19-2007 at 05:11 AM
Blender - will that require me to primary in a carboy, with the blowout tube going to a pale?
Posted in thread: First Blowout on 12-19-2007 at 04:59 AM
My second batch is an Abbey Ale from a Brewferm kit, traded the dry yeast for liquid, used
candy sugar...Last night and this morning had significant blowout back through the
airlock.Should I be concer...
Posted in thread: Noob Questions RegardingTransfer to Secondary on 12-03-2007 at 06:29 PM
Thanks all - And thank you, Beerthoven, for the welcome.I noticed surfing around that some
don't use secondary. Pardon my ignorance, but is the main reason to transfer is simply to get a
Posted in thread: Noob Questions RegardingTransfer to Secondary on 12-03-2007 at 06:13 PM
OK, I'm brand new to this, and decided to start very slow, with a Barron's kit.I haven't done
the amount of research I would have preferred, but just jumped right in.So my questions - I
have the brew ...
- Contactors for e-brew heating elements.
- Peanut Butter Ale Finished Product
- What are you drinking now?
- Mixing two small batches?
- How many lifetime members?
- Help in identifying what this is?
- Kegging CA common early?
- Brewfest May 11th Mt Hope Manheim
- 2013's How many gal of homebrew in 2013
- You know you're a home brewer when?
- Billion dollar Powerball jackpot?