- Posts 2
Last Activity:02-01-2013 12:19 PM
Posted in thread: Sweet Potato Beer on 08-07-2012 at 10:11 PM
I made one for thanksgiving last year and it was a big hit. I can't remember how many lbs. of
sweet potatoes I used, but I'll probably use 6 like you did when I make it this year.
Posted in thread: Carboy/ Keg Cleaner Giveaway on 05-26-2011 at 03:34 PM
I could definitely use this!
- Beano Help needed!
- What are you drinking now?
- Hop Id tags gone!
- Priming Sugar HELP!
- Found out mash thermometer was broken after the boil
- Quick answers please!(regarding malt or sugar)
- Freeze concentration
- Extreme Frustration; What am I doing wrong?!!
- Can someone smoking in the same room of fermentation cause problems or stop fermentat
- The Pious - Westvleteren 12 style quad - multiple
- What I did for beer today