Last Activity:04-11-2011 11:07 AM
Posted in thread: cold brew coffee sanitation on 04-10-2011 at 12:21 AM
thanks so much. I will let you know how it turns out. If you can't get kbs you might as well
try to make it.
Posted in thread: cold brew coffee sanitation on 04-09-2011 at 08:57 PM
I am doing an clone of Founder's KBS. I brewed yesterday and my wort is chugging away in the
primary right now. To the secondary I am supposed to add 1 cup of cold brew coffee and oak
chips soaked in ...
- Possible CO2 leak
- "Kiss Yer Cousin" Rye Kentucky Common Ale
- StrangeBrew Elsinore - Raspberry Pi based brewery controller
- First go at buying used kegs, how'd I do?
- Heady Topper- Can you clone it?
- Fridgenstein Side-By-Side Kegerator / Fermentation chamber
- New Holland Dragon's Milk Clone Recipe
- Leaves being destroyed
- Does the Monster Brewing Hopper fits all their mills?
- ISO: Huna
- What are you drinking now?