Last Activity:03-26-2010 12:21 AM
Posted in thread: pseudo pyment ? on 02-21-2010 at 04:10 AM
thanks for the reply.so 10 ounces of honey is more fermentable than 11.5 oz grape concentrate,
and 1-1/4 cup sugar combined? i would have thought just the opposite. anyway it's starting to
Posted in thread: pseudo pyment ? on 02-20-2010 at 05:36 AM
hi,i've been experimenting with 2 liter batches and have a few questions. 10 oz honey1 can
white grape concentrate1 1/4 cup sugar.star cuvee yeast, and nutrient.all jokes aside, what
would you call th...
Posted in thread: Wine from Welch's concentrate on 01-29-2010 at 05:37 AM
I don't care at all for hefeweizens or wheat beers, but I don't 'dis them either. Our tastes
are our tastes.hey YooperBrew, have you ever tried a wheat dopplebock such as Schneider
Aventinus Bock, or ...
- Dual Spires Black Lodge Ale
- Fruit fly in my airlock.. should i use listerine???
- Thoughts on using a 55 gallon water storage drum?
- Hop strainer?
- Multiple brews in a day
- Blichmann boilermaker and plate chiller
- why no crystal in IPA's?
- Brasserie L'Etrange (my brewhouse build)
- Calling "Water Experts": A Tale of 2 IPA's...
- Rookie Mistakes
- My keezer