- Posts 2
Last Activity:05-31-2011 12:15 AM
1 Likes on 1 Posts
Posted in thread: Aerating with Oxygen on 06-01-2011 at 11:03 PM
i just put a rubber stopper on the top of the carboy and shake the crap out of it. never had a
problem with fermentation. dose using the O2 really make a big difference or is that only in
Posted in thread: Midgard Maibok on 05-27-2011 at 01:32 PM
holy crap 18 lbs of grain is allot. I normally don't go any higher than 12 due to my mash tun
only being 5 gallons but that sounds great. I think my next brew will be a maibock was going to
go with 8l...
- Traveling with Kegs
- Ball Lock Disconnects (barb and MFL) $15/set shipped
- ADVICE Please on a copper steamer
- where to fill co2
- So who's brewing this weekend?
- Balancing malt sweetness and hop bitterness
- pensacola area brewers
- Temperature problem
- Can anyone look at this and tell me if my calculation is correct?
- Thoughts on Dubbel recipe
- How to change abv after brewing