- Posts 5
Last Activity:05-21-2013 3:56 PM
Posted in thread: The cure for your short hose troubles on 04-02-2012 at 07:41 PM
Should help. 4' is too short IMO without enough line restriction. Choice is either to add
these, or push your lines up in length to 10 feet and cut back until you get better pours.I
think these insert...
Posted in thread: The cure for your short hose troubles on 04-02-2012 at 04:29 PM
I'm having foamy first pours out of a kegerator with a two faucet tower. I have a tower cooling
blower fan, but that hasn't stopped the problem. I serve at around 10-12 psi. The lines are
Posted in thread: Bottling wand for Perlick 525/75, AKA Bowie Bottler on 08-31-2011 at 03:33 PM
The thread is 98 pages long and I just discovered it.I want the Bowie Bottle filler from
Bowiefan and the extras to fill a bottle or growler. I think Irrenarzt sells that kit.Can
someone be kind and l...
Posted in thread: Frigidaire Model FRC445GB Mini-Fridge Kegerator Conversion on 04-21-2011 at 03:03 PM
I was waiting for this one to go on sale, unfortunately for me BestBuy raised the price of it
by $10.00. Bastards..........Have any friends that work at Best Buy? The employee price is
Posted in thread: Swing Tops? on 04-13-2011 at 03:59 PM
I've been bottling with swing tops for a few years and thought I'd mention what I do for
sanitation...I wash bottles after I drink them, then store them until the next brew is ready
for bottling. I ta...
- How to change abv after brewing
- HELP PLEASE- Saint Arnold's Endeavour DIPA Clone attempt
- What are your "can't live without" equipment items?
- Pipeline Problem!
- The Great HBT Stogie Thread
- Mistakes. Read one, leave one.
- Funny things you've overheard about beer
- 1 gal wine jugs for fermentation?
- Fusel alcohol taste after 3 months?
- Something easy to start with!
- best techniques for a West Coast style ipa