Last Activity:12-07-2012 5:15 PM
1 Likes on 1 Posts
Posted in thread: Heineken on 07-11-2012 at 02:05 PM
Same question for Beck'sD
Posted in thread: Heineken on 07-11-2012 at 01:57 PM
Just curious Guys: What is the general homebrewing community's opinion of Heineken.Thanks,D
Posted in thread: Too Much Alcohol... on 07-11-2012 at 01:46 PM
1.110 seems very high; what was the temp of wort when you took the reading?D
Posted in thread: Brown Honey Ale and Priming Sugar on 07-08-2012 at 01:12 PM
I am thinking about brewing the NB Brown honey Ale; in reading the reviews one reviewer who
seemed very knowledgeable mentioned he used 2 Cups + 2 Tb of cane sugar to prime. That is well
over 2 times ...
- Candida (yeast overgrowth) internally - men are not suppose to look pregnant.
- 2013 Hop garden photo thread
- Since we have a pile of Socal members
- Martinelli's Simple Cider reduced
- Fridgenstein Side-By-Side Kegerator / Fermentation chamber
- austin homebrew
- Metal supply yard
- Wyeast 3711 - stuck fermentation and bottle bombs.
- Signatures... what happened?
- It's Official ------ SoCal Homebrew
- Discoloration of the leaves.