Last Activity:05-19-2013 5:12 PM
Posted in thread: Add WLP007 to WLP005? on 12-01-2011 at 03:48 AM
Last week I brewed up an extract stout kit that turned out to be bigger than I had anticipated.
I prepared a 1.5L starter of WLP005 figuring it would be at least 1.060+. When the boil was
- April 2013 New England Group Buy
- What's the worst craft brew (commercial) you've had?
- Imperial Bastard Stout
- Computer controlled single tier
- Which Water To Use?
- .05 Blood Alcohol Limit for Driving?
- So, I looked at my morebeer.com order history...
- Keeping Fermenter Cool
- Gelatin went PLOP!
- Show us your Mead in a photo!!!
- Will this cheap 3500 watt induction burner work?