Last Activity:05-25-2006 2:22 PM
Posted in thread: Young's U Brew Buddy Vs CWE on 05-06-2006 at 05:16 PM
Guys,I've brewed cider a few times using CWE Very Strong White Cider, which I have enjoyed
greatly. Today however I couldn't find it, and bought Youngs Brew Buddy Cider.With the CWE I
think it took 24...
- Watermelon Wheat
- Using actively fermenting beer as a starter?
- Lemon-Lime Hefe Weizen
- BIAB Keggle Build
- Man, I love Apfelwein
- Did i ruin the wort by oxidizing??
- Beer Emergency--deploying for 7 months in less than 5 days
- Commercial grade sink as brew house?
- Batches Are Like Night and Day! No Twang!
- noobie doing first brew
- Three Floyds Zombie Dust Clone