- Posts 2
Last Activity:01-16-2013 7:33 PM
Posted in thread: Why can't I get a proper curd to form on 01-16-2013 at 11:55 PM
I used the citric acid from the canning section also with mixed results, but I noticed that it
has added ingredients - it's not pure citric acid. I've tried regular store bought milk,
Posted in thread: Powder millk ???? on 01-16-2013 at 11:43 PM
I've used powdered milk with added cream with varying results, but I'm still tweaking my
sourced ingredients. Latest attempt was farmhouse cheddar, and so far it looks good but I
haven't aged it yet, ...
- So who's brewing this weekend?
- motorcycles, who here rides one?
- Painting Brew Stand
- Making Traditional rice Wine. Cheap, Fun, and Different
- malt extract kit with no added fermentables?
- hops and dogs
- Lager without all lager things?
- 2013's How many gal of homebrew in 2013
- What are you drinking now?
- Heady Topper- Can you clone it?
- Dehydrating yeast