Last Activity:12-30-2007 11:50 AM
Posted in thread: HELP or new years will be ruined on 12-28-2007 at 07:02 PM
What psi should I set it at for carbonation in 3 days???
Posted in thread: HELP or new years will be ruined on 12-28-2007 at 04:41 PM
I have two batches of beer that I am ready to force carbonate for the new year and the last
batch i did got a very bad off flavor from the co2 I get my co2 from airgas and I can taste
this co2 taste f...
Posted in thread: Co2 forced carbonation help on 11-09-2007 at 06:05 PM
I have a basic recipe that I have tried and I am force carbonating it with Co2 the recipe is
1/2 lb crystal 40 l 1 lb of Crushed corn steeped then 6 lbs of light malt extract 1.5 onz kent
golding for ...
- Anyone used Midwest's Maris Otter Extract before?
- 1 gallon of wine question
- Beersmith 2: Can't open "My Recipes" Folder!
- Well THAT was a total disaster...
- Creating 2.5 gal batches from 5 gal recipes
- Carboys Glass vs Plastic
- Best Chicken Wings
- conditioning in the bottle
- Craft Beer MAW
- How do I know how much yeast slurry to use?
- 2nd opinion just to be sure.