Last Activity:12-30-2012 12:42 PM
Likes Given: 2
Posted in thread: Results from juice, yeast and sugar experiments on 12-17-2012 at 01:05 AM
Two batches of cider into the primaries, the first with 5 lbs of honey, lavlin 71B 1122yeast in
2.5 gallons of juice from the apples on the property (SG 1.050 prior to honey) and 5 gallons of
Posted in thread: So Many Plums... on 10-05-2012 at 10:38 AM
I have another 3 kg of plums in the freezer and will order yeast specific for mead to ferment
those......having said that, which yeast do you think would be best?
Posted in thread: So Many Plums... on 10-05-2012 at 10:37 AM
Sorry to have left out details.I went with wild fermentation as a lark. The yeast that I had on
hand was Coopers Ale and Lavlin K1V1116 whic I used for the plum wine. i used 1.5 kg of plums
Posted in thread: So Many Plums... on 10-04-2012 at 01:05 AM
So, I have had the wonderful luck of 30lbs of ripe plums that are available, so what else could
I do, I had enough preserves from last year. I have 5 gallons of plum wine in the first
- How to automatically controlling fermentation temps?
- DIY Walk In Cooler Build
- FT: Troegs Splinter Gold 2013
- Black Diamond: Another Keezer Build
- question about fruit
- Cheaper CO2 attempts for sodastream
- What are you drinking now?
- Did i ruin the wort by oxidizing??
- Question about cops and for those who live in Association communities
- mashing white wheat. protein rest?
- American Pale Wheat Question